Week 8 Progress

I am pretty happy with my progress so far. Admittedly, I missed a few assignments early on, but as I've gone along in the course I've definitely found my rhythm and fallen into a routine. The grace period is really useful because there are a lot of times when I may be working late into the night doing homework and could use some sleep to get the creative juices flowing again

In the future, I absolutely want to start getting assignments done ahead of schedule. My plan is to work a little bit over spring break and get a lot of my reading done. That way, I can focus on the creative portions of the class during the week with a bit less stress.


Image result for do it shia
Shia LaBeouf's "Just Do It" motivational video. Source: Flickr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew the CS Major

Week 9 Story: Mr. Tanuki's Heist