Microfiction: Adam and Eve

Bibliography: King James Bible (1611): Genesis 3.

Adam tweets after being kicked out of the Garden of Eden:

Dad really cares more about a piece of fruit than his own son smh if anybody has somewhere to crash for a bit hit my dms

Adam and Eve debate eating the fruit:

Eve: "Take a bite"
Adam: "No"
E: "Just a taste"
A: "Nah"
E: "A tiny bit"
A: "Nope"
E: "A nibble"
A: "Negative"
E: "Just one bite"
A: "Ok, fine"
God:


"Am I a joke to you?" meme. Source: imgflip

Author's Note:

I decided to try out the micro-story option for week 4 and had a lot of fun with it. The first story is Adam's first tweet after his "dad" God kicks him out of the garden. It was actually kind of hard to get it under 140 characters! For the second one, I wanted to look at the discussion between Adam and Eve. While writing it I thought about the "Am I a joke to you?" meme and thought it would be a good way to capture God's potential reaction to them breaking his one rule. This week was short and sweet, but I thought I was pretty creative with it.












Comments

  1. Hi Andrew!

    LOL, this is the funniest microfiction I have read this semester. I use Twitter (just like most of us college students), and this tweet is definitely something I could see in real life, especially the language you chose. The meme is very amusing as well. I would love to read some more of your microfiction later, so I hope you continue to write more throughout the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew!

    I was stopping by to reply on the comment you left on my week three story! Yes, I am a lover of Gossip Girl. I have watched it tooo many times. It does take some time to get into, but once you are hooked there is no stopping! I highly recommend if you can find some free time.

    These microfictions were really funny! I love that you incorporated modern elements like gifs and twitter. Doing a twitter post is actually a great idea for designing a microfiction. I enjoyed the creativity and look forward to reading more of your stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew the CS Major

Week 9 Story: Mr. Tanuki's Heist