My Time Strategies

I think that I still like my schedule a lot. My goal is to start completing all of my course work as early as possible. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete the week's tasks by Monday or Tuesday each week. The first article that I read was 4 Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination, and I really connected with question 1. This question prompts us to ask "what one thing can I do to get started". This is usually how I start all of my studying sessions. I will do the smallest task that I need to complete first to get the ball rolling, and then keep that momentum rolling into the longest/hardest task of the day. The second article that I read was The Myth of "Too Busy". This one honestly felt like it was calling me out. Admittedly, I do tend to put a lot on my plate, but then fail to properly prioritize things in order of importance. Reading this really made me think that I need to reevaluate how I'm structuring my days to make sure I get the important things done before the less important things.

A businessman with a lot of things to do. Source: MDB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Andrew the CS Major

Week 3 Story: Pig Out